Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Makeup Must-haves

Hey sugarplums! I know you guys have this one product that you can not live without, we all do. I have a few that I love and cant complete my looks without.

The first is MAC's pigment powder in Lithe. It is the perfect color to highlight your brow bone and the inner corners of your eye. I use it on every eye look although sometimes I alternate my inner eye corners with Elf's Golden Bronzer which would be my second choice for a highlighting product. In both, a little goes a long way, especially the pigment. My favorite bronzer is Black Radiance's Golden Shimmer 3512. This bronzer blends in with my makeup perfectly and gives your skin a sun-kissed glow. Last but not least my favorite blush is Palladio Herbal Mosaic Powder. With this blush you can use a little for a natural low maintenance day look or use a little more for a dramatic night look. This product also blends well with either a liquid or power foundation. I have done makeup on different skin tones and these products have worked on all of them. The Black Radiance and Palladio I purchased from CVS, the Elf from Target and of course the pigment from MAC. Pics below..what's your beauty must-haves?




1 comment:

  1. Great advice and product info...Following this can save alot of ladies from eye makeup catastrophe or accidentally making up some horrid colors like "ashy purple" lol Your makeup blog is very insightful; keep up the good work and keep us informed

    ReplyDelete