Sunday, October 2, 2011

All Elf Everything

Not being able to pass up a bargain, I recently purchased an Elf, Ultimate Eye Collection, Summer Ready set. It was only $4 at Big Lotts and includes an Elf Eyelid Primer, Lengthening and Defining Mascara, Brightening Eyeliner in Black, and a Day and Night 6 shadow palette. All full size items.


I love a good shimmer palette. Cool colors that you can wear anytime not just for summer.


Here's a look I did using only what was in the palette. Excuse the 2 different lip colors, I couldn't decide what I wanted...lol ...also the eye primer did not do a great job my shadow was sliding everytime I blinked I had to re-do my eye makeup using NYX Eyeshadow primer... loved all the other products though!



Until next time sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment