Friday, August 19, 2011

NYX Nude on Nude Look

Hey sweeties! I don't know if I said it before but I really love my NYX Nude on Nude palette. I pretty much use it everyday. Here's one of the looks I did with it today. Lid and crease colors are from the NoN palette the highlight color is MAC pigment powder in Lithe. For eyeliner I used Elf water proof liquid liner on my lid and Urban Decay Zero on my waterline. My mascara is Benefit They're Real mascara.






Had to show one with and without the glasses *shrugs*...hope you like! Until next time :)
Oh...the lipgloss is NYX Killer Lips Gloss in Burgundy...

2 comments:

  1. Your like me! Have to take the glasses off! I love the lip stick on you. You rock it well diva doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! Loves my red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete