Friday, August 12, 2011

Benefit: They're Real Mascara


If you dont mind splurging a little I suggest you try They're Real mascara by Benefit ($22 Sephora). I say splurge because I am primarily a drug store shopper and don't like to pay a lot for my makeup if I can help it. I normally use Loreal's Million Lashes because it gives my almost nonexistent lashes a little volume and length. A Sephora sales associate suggested I try this one. I love it. It gives my lashes length but not as much volume as the Million Lashes. It's water proof but not hard to remove. It does not smudge at all which I love and it doesn't clump. The one thing I was upset about was that it doesn't give me as much volume as i'd like but overall it's worth it. Below I included a before and after photo:
Before
After



Before


After

I think I've found my new favorite mascara! If you are curious I am wearing my Rock and Republic shadows in Electric, Jaded, and Fuel. Also Ruby Kisses eyeliner pencil in Purple Glitter to line my lash line.

Please feel free to leave comments or questions.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment