Friday, July 1, 2011

Update: Nioxin





Hey sugarplums, just wanted to give you an update on my 30 day Nioxin trial (I know i'm late). Close to the end of the 30 days I didn't see much change in my nails, but I did see a major change in my lashes! They have grown noticeably longer and thicker. It seems that you have to keep taking these supplements to keep the results because a few weeks after I stopped taking them I started seeing a bit of splitting in my nails again. Anywho, my take on Nioxin, try it, im sure everyones results will vary. I got the 30 day supply from Ulta Beauty for about $28.

I didn't buy it for my hair so I cant speak on the effectiveness of it in that area but if it grows the hair on your head the way it grew my lashes it should be promising. If you're interested in trying it you can click on the picture above it will take you to Amazon where you can purchase for $25.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment