Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Haul: Rock & Republic/NYX

Hey guys, I know it's been a minute since I posted but I'm back and I promise to keep it up (forgive me). I just wanted to show you guys some swatches of my two latest purchases. I'm so addicted to eye shadow it's ridiculous. I purchased 5 shadows and a lip gloss from Hautelook and got my Nude on Nude palette from NYX I love it! I just cant find it in my heart to pay the $48 for the Urban Decay Naked Palette yet, who knows maybe someone who loves me will get me a gift card to Sephora or Ulta so I can get one :))...anywho..here's my new stuff yaay! Lol

First of all I would like to say I love the R&R symbol its so pretty..the big black box is what each of the shadows came in...i will probably be reusing the containers for something else..


The shadows i got were Electric (blue), Scorch (orange), Jaded (green), Paranoid (purple), and Fuel (gold-ish)


Here are the swatches (in order)...love love love the gold...great browbone color..


Here's a swatch of the gloss it's not so good..but the color is Train Wreck and it's pretty much a nude gold color...almost the same color as my skin..



I also got the NYX Nude on Nude palette...love all the colors...didn't swatch any though...if you want to see some swatches or a look with the palette leave a comment and i'll post some!



If you have the NYX palette let me know how you like it or if you have the Naked palette and this one let me know how it compares!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment